Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My photographer rules broken


I don't normally photograph people unless I have their permission (my own rules) but this fellow for some reason caught my attention and I was able to capture him a couple of different ways. I don't know anything about him except that he was down on "his" bench the entire time we were in San Antonio. I didn't photograph him until the last night we where there although I had been watching him the previous nights. He made conversation with everyone that came by and seemed to enjoy his bible and his own people watching. I don't know if he had a place to go but he wasn't the typical panhandler one might see I only know this because he asked no one for a handout. He seemed to just enjoy talking with the folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment